Ever thought of treating yourself to a wonderful experience of a Past Life Regression session? It really is a magical way to experience something that will be totally unique to you & every time you get the chance to do it again it will be different each time.
I absolutely love past life regression as it gives me the opportunity to see, feel, smell and explore what it was like in a particular era.
As I can be quite analytical with things I do, think & feel I often have wondered if what I have seen whilst regressed is true or have I just made it up. How have I set my mind at rest? Easy. I Google the year &/or the area I was in to see how correct my regression was. I’m always fascinated that so far the regression has always been correct.
An example – I saw myself as a barmaid in a pub around 1648. The pub kept using 2 different names. I could see my bare feet whilst I was serving drinks to men who were talking secretively.
- After the session I Googled the pub.
- It did exist years ago.
- The pub used 2 names during the Civil War
- The name changed depending on who they thought was winning the war.
- I hadn’t imagined any of it!
The way I work is a little bit like this:
- Firstly I like to speak with the person to find out why they want past life regression. This makes sure I can offer them what they are looking for and helps to start to build a relationship
- I want the person to feel safe and secure so they can relax and have a really good experience
- I do not want them to feel any pressure at all – this is their session & it is really important there is no stress involved before, during or after the regression
- After the session I encourage the person to talk, if they wish, about what they have seen, felt & experienced
- During the chat I record, if they wish, our discussion and if any information comes in from my guides I do a mini reading
- If they would rather they can take notes whilst we talk
- As a note it is easy to forget some of the information no matter how good our memory i
Remember the session should be exciting, informative, fun and possibly life changing but most of all you should feel safe & curious.
Do get in touch if you are interested in hearing more. I would love to help you to explore your previous lives.